What's Cooking Wednesday-Taco Soup

Taco Soup
**This is a recipe my mom shared.  I don't know the origin, therefore, unable to give credit.  Please let me know if it's yours.**
    This is a great week night recipe.

Ingredients
  •  rotisserie or grilled chicken (bones removed)
  • 1 can mexicorn
  • 1 can campbell's tomato soup
  • 1 can black beans
  • 1 ranch seasoning packet
  • 1 taco seasoning packet
  • Sour Cream
  • Shredded Cheddar Cheese
     Dump the ingredients into a stockpot, mix and warm up.  Served with a dollop of sour cream and shredded cheese on top, with tortilla chips on the side.

My alterations to the recipe:
  • The recipe does not call for it, but I add 1 or 2 cans of diced tomatoes.
  • I often double the soup, corn, and beans to the chicken ratio.

This is a great use of my "best grilled chicken".

Let me know if you try it, and any changes you might think to make.

CLANG, CLANG (that's the dinner bell)
Lori


     

Comments