Trick or treat!

We are experiencing our first cool fall like weather this weekend after a very long and extremely hot summer so Halloween must be right around the corner. I love to dress in costume especially at Halloween so I thought I would share two ideas from one cheap costume from Target.
I bought the cat ears and tail from Target for three dollars several years ago for my daughter and she actually wore them several times.





  I decided to re-use and recyle them.  Last year I added a sparkly top I bought at Goodwill which had a feather collar, threw on a tutu, and I was all set for trick or treating. I think its the cat's meow, not sure my son agrees but he's a teenager:)



At school we had dress as your favorite animal so with a little zebra ribbon and my handy dandy glue gun I was all set!  I borrowed my daughter's zebra skirt, bought a feather boa at Michael's, and my costume was complete.  I just wrapped and glued the ribbon to the headband and inside the sparkly ears.  A little tulle worked great for the mane and the tail was ribbon folded over with a tulle accent.  Fun and so easy!!






Comments