Dog Days of Summer

Clifford, namesake for the post, trying to cool off on the concrete.
It's Hot Here!

I hear a chorus of "yes it is", and it would be true of all of our locations. I am not very motivated to do much between 10 a.m. and 8 p.m.  However, I did get energetic and change out my seasonal decorations.  Down came the 4th of July deco, and up went my Dog Days of Summer deco.  Summer (break) is almost over for me, 2 more days till I am back setting up my classroom.  Too early to start fall decorations, but we needed something new.  This year I went simple.  
Took an old garden hat, and string of sunflowers (no need for a garden hat during this drought).  I wound the string around the hat, and hung it on the door.
 
Simple but great!

Moved on down to our Welcome Bear, a.k.a. Sunshine Bear.
Gave him a similar hat, then used a dowel with string and some garage sale wooden fish.

My boys are upset because he looks to cute, just wait till they see his Halloween costume, mwahahahahha!

Stay Cool,
Lori





Comments