American Pride

Beware, Another photo heavy post
Show your Pride in America this Summer.  Hopefully the pictures below will serve as inspiration.

My Front Door!  I made the wreath on the wire frame seen in this post, and all the red, blue, and patriotic bandannas I could find in the house.  I then just added the two little flags
I continued the bandanna theme with the window boxes, as well as, the little flags.
Then I did a NO sew recover of a porch pillow with a couple of patriotic bandannas (I found these at Michaels several years ago)

I then moved around, hung our actual flag, and added odds and ends to our back deck.  The crown from a previous fourth parade, and the pinwheels in our "oregan trip" centerpiece.
Finally, I headed out to the road.  My husband carved a bear from a fallen cottonwood tree a couple of years ago, so he is at the drive ready to great visitors.  He often changes with the seasons, the 4th of July is no exception.  My sons hat, and a couple of little flags.  Then I hung the bunting my mom gave me on the front gates. 
 Happy 4th of July!
Lori







Comments