Christmas Decorations 2012

I took advantage of the Thanksgiving break from school and decorated the house.  We are lucky, all our relatives are close.  Therefore there is no need for travel over the holidays. Which translates into rest and relaxation, and oh yeah......work.  

  I headed down to the road first and added a few touches.




 Then I decorated the front and back porch.  I really like the look of the poinsettias and the snowflakes in garland and pine cones.

Then I headed inside. Most of my shots didn't turn out, but here are a few.  Homemade garland from rags and jute, homemade train by my father-in-law, and homemade personalized stockings from felt.
Finally the kids rooms.  R's tree is a princess tree she picked out years ago and has continued to add beads for garland (she has informed me that this is the last year for the princess tree, she's too old--I feel a redo coming on :)).  The boys decorated their tree with army men, tanks, and 22 shell casings years ago and have continued that theme still.
Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Decorating,
Lori



Comments