Haunted Halloween

Get your Halloween on!

Halloween is one of my favorites!  
I decorated for Halloween the first week in September, but I am sorry to say never got around to taking pictures or posting.  I have been tackling my basement organization, between that football, girl scouts, piano, music programs, swimming lessons.....uuggghhh!  I have become one of those moms......ramble ramble.

Here is what I came up with this year for my Halloween display.

Of course our Pirate bear is here to great everyone. 

I love my pumpkins at the gate!  One side is a jack-o-lantern, isn't it cute how the mouth is part of a knot.  The other side is just a pumpkin color for after Halloween until Christmas deco goes up.  Again thanks to my husband for these. 

Love my spiders!  This year I added suction cups to their feet and stuck it on the window.  (I picked these up years ago after the season at Target) 
Finally, my wreath (I just threw it together), an old grapevine wreath that I wrapped leaf garland around and stuck a cute sign on.

Please Comment, I love to hear from you
Lori


Comments

  1. Your pumpkin logs are quite clever! Visiting from Tickled Pink-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I would love to take credit for them. But.....it was all my husband's idea.:)
    Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the wooden pumpkins! Such a great idea for those of us who have to deal with squirrels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good point, for years I used real indian corn, gourds, and pumpkins only to have them stolen by the racoons. :)
    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment