Halloween 2012


Some good friends of ours have a "costume" party every year.  It is a running joke that we often are the only ones to dress up.  This year was no different. With last minute planning and thanks to my creative friend Janet, we decided on a 1950s Couple (Ward and June Cleaver were my inspiration).  It was a pretty fast and easy costume.  A quick stop at the thrift store for a sweater vest for my husband, and a martini glass for me.  Then, scouring the house for the correct ensemble and we were done.  How did we do?

It was the first time in a long time that the kids had store bought costumes (my creative juices are looking for an outlet now!).
We had a vampiress, and.....

A couple of presidential candidates (Obama and Romney).


Have a spooky and safe Halloween!
Lori   


Comments