Leather Wrap Bracelet

I am loving the stacked and wrapped bracelets.  This leather wrap bracelet was easy, and inspired by these found at Wear Love, and then another found at Natzbutterfly found via Pinterest.

When I saw them, I knew I had just the supplies: the rings were left over from a belt I had converted into bracelets (belt to bracelet), and I had tons of leather scraps shared with me from Hunn Leather. I also had some braiding cord from Walmart left over from another project.
I folded the leather over the ring, and using a silk wrap technique I learned from a youtube video here.

I repeated the process with the other end, then trimmed all the ends.  I cut the leather in the middle and used jump rings and a clasp.
Alone

Stacked with a group.

Rhinestone and chain can be found here.
Tutorials coming soon for the braided leather, and the button bracelet.
Lori







Comments