Knock off bracelets

Chan Luu grey pearl singe wrap
Anthropologie satin sparkle cuff
I had a little extra time on my hands due to four snow days away from work which turned my weekend into a six day weekend:)  So, I had time to make two bracelets.  Pinterest is full of Anthropologie and Chan Luu knockoffs so I thought I would try my hand at one each.  Here are my two inspirations.  I also had great tutorials to follow from these two blogs Flamingo Toes and
limabeads.com


For my Chan Luu knock off I used beads from a $3.00
Walmart clearance necklace.  Originally I was going to use black leather and black waxed linen thread but I found this inspiration and changed to brown leather cord and turquoise braiding cord.  I prefer waxed linen but I can't find it locally so I just used braidng cord from Wallyworld.
My satin sparkle cuff is a metal cuff bracelet I bought at Goodwill for a dollar, and I used satin ribbon from Walmart.  The jewel is a vintage earring from an estate sell. 
I just pried off the back and use E6000 to glue it on.


Comments

Post a Comment