Pottery Barn Knock-off Baby Footprint Kit

Great baby shower gift!!
When my niece, Chelsie, had her first baby three years ago,  I gave her a Pottery Barn knock-off  Baby Footprint Kit. The one at Pottery Barn is a hinged frame for both the hand print and foot print,and retails for $79.00. Love the look, not the price!!! So I went to Hobby Lobby, bought a 8x10 frame, some scrap book paper, and a stamp pad.  It was a huge success and only cost me $12-15 dollars after shopping when the frames were 50% off and using my 40% off coupon for the stamp pad. I tore the white paper, printed the little guy's feet, and float mounted the footprint stamped paper on the patterned paper using an archival glue stick.  I have given the kit too lots of moms and babies and it is always a big hit!! One good friend's daughter actually took the paper to the hospital and was able to get the footprints done by the hospital staff the day her daughter was born.  I put together a kit for a baby shower I am going to tomorrow night so I decided to share.  This time I chose an espresso frame, several different scrap book papers, and an espresso stamp pad to match the new baby's decor. 





Comments